Basic Package: $375
● Design Drawings: Plan(s) and elevation drawings created in CAD exported to PDF.
These are templates for construction drawings prepared by others.
● Exterior Color Views: Fou 2D exterior views exported in PDF from our 3D Design Model created in SketchUp.
● Getting it Built—the next steps
This 7,700 word text in PDF is a primer of information and valuable advice on how to work with our Design Drawings
and how to navigate the building process successfully.
Topics include: Determining and Working With Resources, Working With Design Drawings, Selecting a Builder,
Cost and Construction, Managing the Process and many others.
Many of the hints and tips can save you more than the cost of your purchase.
Complete Package: $500
Includes The Original 3D Design Model Electronic File ($125)
● The original SketchUp 3D design model file when purchased with the Basic Package.
A unique feature in this sector. View the exterior dynamically from any angle, distance or solar orientation.
An outstanding dollar value: The average model takes 30 to 40 hours to create. You do the math.
Requires a program/viewer available free from SketchUp.
The original 3D Design Model Electronic File: $175
● When purchased separately after having purchased the Basic Package.
Note to Builders and Developers
Plans/designs in the current collection are easily adapted for other uses: larger single family homes and multiple development.
Ask about other uses, adaptation and special Builder/Developer services and pricing.
The first three completed projects built substantially similar to the design purchased providing five publishable photographs
plus attributable comment will receive a full refund of their purchase price. Identity by initials when requested.