Basic Package: $250
● Design Drawings: Plan(s) and elevation drawings created in CAD exported to PDF and DWG for conversion into AutoCAD.
These are templates for construction drawings prepared by others.
See ”How Design Drawings Work” for explanation and benefits.
● Exterior Color Views: Four or more 2D exterior views exported in PDF from our 3D Design Model created in SketchUp.
● Getting it Built—the next steps
This ±8,000 word text in PDF is a primer of information and valuable advice with money saving tips gleaned from 40 years of experience.
Topics include: Determining and Working With Resources, Working With Design Drawings, Selecting a Builder,
Cost and Construction, Managing the Process and many others.
Many of the hints and tips can save you more than the cost of your purchase.
Complete Package: $350
All Basic Package Materials Plus the Original 3D Design Model Electronic File (A $50 Saving)
● Offering the original SketchUp 3D design model file is a unique feature in this sector.
View the exterior dynamically from any angle, distance or solar orientation.
An outstanding dollar value: The average model takes 30 to 50 hours to create. You do the math.
Requires a program/viewer available free from SketchUp.
The original 3D Design Model Electronic File: $150 (Purchased Separately)
● When purchased separately after having purchased the Basic Package.